Are you considering cosmetic or reconstructive plastic surgery? We know it’s a personal and private issue so we’ve created this website with a variety of resources to educate you. Explore the site and when you’re ready for a consultation, give us a call. We would love to be your advocate and offer thoughtful advice and complete information about all the possibilities you can imagine.
Plastic surgery involves many choices. The first and most important is selecting a surgeon you can trust. Choosing an American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) Member Surgeon ensures that you have selected a physician who:
- Has completed at least five years of surgical training with a minimum of two years in plastic surgery.
- Is trained and experienced in all plastic surgery procedures, including: breast, body, face and reconstruction.
- Operates only in accredited medical facilities.
- Adheres to a strict code of ethics.
- Fulfills continuing medical education requirements, including standards and innovations in patient safety.
- Is board certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery
If you are considering plastic surgery of any kind, protect yourself by choosing a surgeon like Dr. Stefanacci who is a board certified plastic surgeon. Look for the ASPS Member Surgeon logo and choose a s surgeon you can trust.